If you want to contribute documents for Elastos, click here Elastos Online Document Writing Project
CAR Programming Step by Step
Elastos Core Development
ElastosOrg World Organization
- ElastosOrg Social Networking Services is powered with BuddyPress.
BuddyPress is built to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect and communicate. Some of the fantastic uses might be:
- A campus wide social network for your university, school or college.
- An internal communication tool for your company.
- A niche social network for your interest topic.
- A focused social network for your new product.
- BuddyPress provides a range of features that work right out of the box. However, you might decide that you only want to make use of a couple of features to start with. This is really simple using BuddyPress as you can turn off the features you don’t want with a click of a button. When you disable features, your site’s theme will auto adjust, showing only the menu items, pages and buttons for the features you have enabled.
- This documentation covers the installation and maintenance of the Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure used by ElastosOrg. It may be of interest to people who may want to help develop this infrastructure or integrate their tools into it. Some instructions may also be useful to other projects that want to set up similar CI systems.
- ElastosOrg developers or users do not need to read this documentation. Instead, see http://elastos.org/wiki/index.php/About_elastos.org to learn how to use or contribute to ElastosOrg.
- Documents and other resources that can could be accessed online.
- Other team members